Sr Healthcare IT Recruiter
Healthcare IT Recruiter Job Description
- Location - Anywhere in the US (does not have to work in one of the Pivot Point offices - can work from home)
- Experience in Healthcare IT recruiting
- Understanding and experience with EHR recruiting (Epic, Cerner, Allscripts, eCW, etc..)
- Proactively and continuously utilizes effective sourcing strategies (passive and non-passive) in an effort to build a network of high quality, diverse candidates for current and future openings.
- Provides appropriate counsel and recommendations throughout the entire acquisition process on candidate assessment and selection, offer recommendation, and other guidance as necessary.
- Expertise to identify, evaluate, and manage proactive sourcing plans, position specific sourcing strategies, initiatives and tactics including cold-calling, networking/relationship building, internet job boards, database mining, referrals, professional outreach, and advanced sourcing techniques.
- Strong time management and analytical skills; ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, stressful and/or confidential situations with ease and professionalism
- High energy, enthusiasm, passion for recruitment, and sense of urgency levels.
- Must have strong business acumen and savvy
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively handle multiple competing priorities
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped Commission
- Quarterly Contest Bonus
- Annual Trip Contest Prize
- Corporate Travel Agency Access
- HIMSS Membership Reimbursement
- Annual Company Excursion
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision/Life insurance