Pivot Point Consulting is currently seeking a Sr Business Analyst
- Act as a technology subject matter expert and clearly communicate technical concepts in business terms between and across the different groups while influencing outcomes.
- Collaborates with business professionals to understand complex workflow requirements and develop technology solution options with pros and cons where applicable.
- Lead small to medium complexity new software installations and enhancement requests.
- Collaborates with Infrastructure teams in developing appropriate backup and recovery procedures for all applications and conduct periodic recovery tests.
- Review system configuration and design options in order to make appropriate recommendations for system maintenance requests.
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting, support, and maintenance of applications; including 24/7 on call coverage as required.
- Strong Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Works well in team environment
- Must be local to the San Francisco Bay area
About Pivot Point Consulting:
Pivot Point Consulting enables healthcare organizations to realize the most value from their technology and data through their advisory, implementation, optimization and managed services and talent solutions. The company provides strategy and talent solutions for providers, payers and life sciences organizations – with 400 employees serving over 85 clients across the United States.
Pivot Point Consulting has earned many industry and workplace quality awards including:
• Top Three Best in KLAS: HIT Implementation Services (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
• Highest Rated Vendor in KLAS Implementation Services in the Select Category (July 2017)
• #1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting in the Select Category (2016)
• #9 in Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in 2016
Epic®, Community Connect®, Cerner®, Siemens®, Allscripts®, MEDITECH®, McKesson®, Centricity®, eClinicalWorks®, NextGen® CPSI®, MEDHOST®, athenahealth®, Greenway®, Workday®, Lawson/Infor®, Peoplesoft®, SAP®, Kronos® and Facets®.