WHO WE ARE
Pivot Point Consulting enables healthcare organizations to realize the most value from their technology and resources through our EHR, ERP, Strategy, Virtual Care, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Service Desk and Revenue Cycle Management services. Our experts deliver consulting, managed services and talent solutions to providers, payers, life sciences and technology organizations.
Pivot Point Consulting has earned multiple industry and workplace quality awards, including Best in KLAS: Overall IT Services Firm (2020), Top Three Best in KLAS for HIT Implementation and Support (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019), Highest Rated Vendor in KLAS Implementation Services in the Select Category (2017), #1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting in the Select Category (2016), #6 Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work (2021).
At Pivot Point, the Senior Healthcare IT Recruiter is at the forefront of identifying and maintaining relationships with our most important resource: top-level people.
- Expand our recruiting network by finding diverse candidates that meet Pivot Point’s quality and experience requirements
- Must possess excellent communications skills
- Build lasting relationships
- Go beyond technical skills to find the best quality candidate for the culture
The Talent Solutions team at Pivot Point manages recruitment activities across our network of consultants. As a Senior Healthcare IT Recruiter, you will work with various Practices within Pivot Point to build candidate pipelines, conduct initial interviews, and determine if candidate skills and experiences meet Pivot Point’s KLAS ranked quality standards and is the best candidate for the culture. In addition, you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Proactively and continuously utilizing effective sourcing strategies (passive and non-passive) to build a network of high quality, diverse candidates for current and future openings
- Collaborating with Practice leaders, Business Development, and other members of the organization to determine required skillsets for openings and determining the best candidates who match those criteria
- Providing counsel and recommendations throughout the entire acquisition process on candidate assessment and selection, offer recommendations and other guidance as necessary
- Identifying, evaluating, and managing proactive sourcing plans, position specific sourcing strategies, networking/relationship building, internet job boards, database mining, referrals, professional outreach, and advanced sourcing techniques
- Strong time management and analytical skills; ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of recruiting candidates in the Healthcare IT space focusing on the largest EHR platforms, including Epic, Cerner, Allscripts, athenahealth and eClinicalWorks
- Proven ability to build relationships and rapport with candidates to expand our candidate pipelines
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and capabilities of managing candidates throughout the recruitment and hiring process
- Ability to handle ambiguity, stressful and/or confidential situations with ease and professionalism
- High energy, enthusiasm, passion for recruitment and ability to work in time-sensitive environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Teams
- Experience managing candidate details in CRM or ATS technologies preferred
- Experience with recruiting and sourcing candidates from multiple platforms preferred
- Post-secondary education preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Pivot Point Consulting embraces and encourages an entrepreneurial spirit and focuses on rewarding top-performing individuals. Our compensation and benefits packages include:
- Guaranteed base salary and uncapped commission
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k with company matching, Health Savings Account (with company contributions), and more
- Work from home – 100% remote position
- Generous PTO that increases with tenure
- Annual incentive trips to exotic destinations for you and guest
- Access to over 2,500 professional development courses to grow in your career
California residents may also access Vaco’s HR Notice at Collection for California Applicants and Employees.
Vaco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race (including but not limited to traits historically associated with race such as hair texture and hair style), color, sex (includes pregnancy or related conditions), religion or creed, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, status as a veteran, union membership, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, or any other protected characteristics as required by federal, state or local law.