- The Operations Specialist will oversee on-boarding of Pivot Point consultants and serve as consultants’ primary point of contact for questions, issues, and general overall consultant experience throughout consultants’ contract. They are the frontline communication with both consultants and clients in many ways and requires not only a team mentality and strong soft skills but will require a high level of attention to detail.
- Competitive salary with full benefits (medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k, PTO, and more.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee paperwork required to on-board consultants for new contracts including Hourly Employment Agreements (HEAs), Background/Drug Screens, Payroll Compliance documentation and compliance with all state and federal employment laws
- Craft and send comprehensive emails to new hires with information related to the organization and position
- Coordinate, prepare, and conduct onboarding presentations
- Address the queries of new hires regarding their payroll and contracts
- Ensure new hires have their equipment, software, and access to all necessary systems.
- Distribute passwords, manuals, and guidelines, as needed
- Assist consultants in internal or VMS Time & Expense Reporting
- Assist consultants in Travel and Expense policy bookings and execution, as well as expense reconciliation prior to client invoicing
- Coordinate with Shared Services/Back Office regarding billing and payroll processes, invoicing, aging/collection of outstanding invoices
- Must be willing to work after hours and on the weekends as needed
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Positive attitude and willingness to work and rely on fellow team members to deliver a high-level experience for both consultants and clients
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, and manage consultant and client relationships in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Commitment to a positive workplace culture and environment
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience with Bullhorn and Excel preferred
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ in administrative support or related role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and database knowledge
- Strong work ethic and availability after hours as needed
California residents may also access Vaco’s HR Notice at Collection for California Applicants and Employees.
Vaco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race (including but not limited to traits historically associated with race such as hair texture and hair style), color, sex (includes pregnancy or related conditions), religion or creed, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, status as a veteran, union membership, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, or any other protected characteristics as required by federal, state or local law.