WHO WE ARE
Pivot Point Consulting enables healthcare organizations to realize the most value from their technology and resources through our EHR, ERP, Strategy, Virtual Care, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Service Desk and Revenue Cycle Management services. Our experts deliver consulting, managed services and talent solutions to providers, payers, life sciences and technology organizations.
Pivot Point Consulting has earned multiple industry and workplace quality awards, including Best in KLAS: Overall IT Services Firm (2020), Top Three Best in KLAS for HIT Implementation and Support (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019), Highest Rated Vendor in KLAS Implementation Services in the Select Category (2017), #1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting in the Select Category (2016), #6 Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work (2021).
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing the performance and functions of assigned projects. This entails planning, reviewing and controlling the activities and conduct of project team members and/or team leaders for multiple project teams charged with the analysis, requirements definition, selection, implementation and review of major information technology systems. Provides assistance in the management of contracts and budgets for projects that may involve multi-million dollar agreements. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for pre-implementation analysis and process re-design affecting the business and care processes to support organizational operations, and for measuring the effectiveness of, and recommending post-implementation strategies for enhancing the usefulness of all assigned computer system application programs, technologies and systems required to support the needs of the organization. This position is responsible for providing ongoing managerial, technical and motivational leadership, in line with the organization’s values and goals, to assure the consistent delivery of high quality, cost-effective projects, solutions and service by highly qualified trained and committed professional staff. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for mentoring and developing skills of other associates involved in managing and supporting projects, including Project Managers, Business Analysts and others. The Senior Project Manager provides input into the information systems vision and strategy for the organization, for delivering high quality, cost effective solutions to all levels of users. This includes support for both the technology and processes. The Senior Project Manager is also responsible for supporting the business goals and objectives for the Department, the Information Management Organization, and the organization as a whole.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems or a related field or equivalent experience (minimum10 years) required
- Formal technical education in business management, computer science or information systems technical applications analysis and project management required
- Working knowledge of application development tools and methodologies, multiple healthcare information systems applications and technical platforms required
- An advanced Information Systems or Business degree will be considered an asset
- Understanding of the health care industry and business/clinical disciplines
- Problem solving skills
- Patience, strong customer service skills
- Proven Leadership in an Information Technology environment
- Multi-tasking ability
- Time Management
- Interpersonal skills
- Vision, understanding of healthcare trends and technology impacts
- Ten years of employment experience in systems development and implementation activities in a healthcare clinical or business management environment
- Five years of successful project management/leadership experience in an information systems role required.
- PMI Certification strongly preferred.
3 month contract