WHO WE ARE
Pivot Point Consulting enables healthcare organizations to realize the most value from their technology and resources through our EHR, ERP, Strategy, Virtual Care, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Service Desk and Revenue Cycle Management services. Our experts deliver consulting, managed services and talent solutions to providers, payers, life sciences and technology organizations.
Pivot Point Consulting has earned multiple industry and workplace quality awards, including Best in KLAS: Overall IT Services Firm (2020), Top Three Best in KLAS for HIT Implementation and Support (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019), Highest Rated Vendor in KLAS Implementation Services in the Select Category (2017), #1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting in the Select Category (2016), #6 Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work (2021).
The Epic PB Analyst serves as a liaison between system end-users (customers), operational leaders, additional support resources and vendors while providing exemplary customer service and Epic application support. The Epic PB Analyst will provide implementation and upgrade support in addition to ongoing application support and optimization. They work closely with the Service Desk to assist in responding to service requests. The Systems Analyst II must be able to analyze business issues/requirements and workflows and apply their application knowledge to meet operational and organizational needs. The System Analyst II must be a self-motivated individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in team environments. Collaborates across project borders with other teams. Thinks outside the box and proposes practical solutions to issues. Provides oversight and project management to assigned tasks. Proactively acts without additional direction taking tasks/projects to completion, identifies and seizes new opportunities, displays can-do attitude in good and bad times, steps up to handle tough issues Through knowledge and understanding of operations, can proactively identify opportunities to enhance customer usability, efficiency and/or experience. Represents user needs and expectations in larger, more complex system updates and enhancements. Written documentation delivered to end users and leadership shows consistency and attentive review. Must be a team player and able to proactively communicate issues and concepts to project leadership. Able to clearly articulate complex design, configuration issues to end users and project stakeholders.
- Maintains relationship with end user leadership post-engagement. Proactively addresses end user conflicts.
- Provides clear and organized status reporting on key project areas to be used as external communications to stakeholders.
- Provides insight and recommendations on application/system analysis in assigned area(s).
- Demonstrates a solid/working level of subject matter expertise in providing support to projects, customers, and other teams while proactively working to improve and obtain new expertise in applications, including areas beyond assigned module.
- Utilizes application training, application web site and application resource materials regularly and effectively and is able guide newer team members in utilizing these resources
- Contributes to strategy discussions by identifying options with associated pros and cons with team members.
- Facilitates making timely decisions; makes sound decisions even in the absence of complete information.
- Recognizes when a quick 80% resolution will suffice
- Associate periodically reviews and auto-corrects his/her skills, habits, work ethic, and behaviors and manages his/her work in an effective and agreeable way among peers.
- Strong technical proficiency in application-specific design and configuration.
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate core design, configuration concepts to end users.
- Able to independently analyze, design, and configure the application. Able to teach design, configuration concepts to new team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Systems related field or 4 years of related IT experience in a Healthcare environment.
- 2+ years within Information Technology, One (1) year Hospital/Health Care Organizations.
- Certification/Proficiency required to certify in relevant module within first 6 months of hire.
3 month contract