WHO WE ARE
Pivot Point Consulting enables healthcare organizations to realize the most value from their technology and resources through our EHR, ERP, Strategy, Virtual Care, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Service Desk and Revenue Cycle Management services. Our experts deliver consulting, managed services and talent solutions to providers, payers, life sciences and technology organizations.
Pivot Point Consulting has earned multiple industry and workplace quality awards, including Best in KLAS: Overall IT Services Firm (2020), Top Three Best in KLAS for HIT Implementation and Support (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019), Highest Rated Vendor in KLAS Implementation Services in the Select Category (2017), #1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting in the Select Category (2016), #6 Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work (2021).
As part of the Enterprise Information Services team, the Epic Credentialed Trainer (CT) supports the Epic Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software implementation training program. The Epic Credentialed Trainer will contribute to the development, implementation, and success of the Epic enterprise software suite.
- Will participate in digital workflow design and software system (module specific) build sessions to gain and maintain the skills to assist in the continuous improvement of the training curricula development and delivery process
- Develops detailed digital curriculum content that includes, but is not limited to, leader/student guides, quick reference materials, job aids, scripts, and scenarios
- Supports all elements of applications training planning, design, development, and implementation
- Provides training for all phases of the applications implementation lifecycle, including training super-users, other trainers, and end-users
- Provide computer/software support for end-users, super-users, and training support staff during and after training sessions, and during optimization initiatives
- Provides remedial and computer basics assistance to students who have difficulty acquiring the vital skills to achieve proficiency on the application
- Develops and conducts training overviews and attends training change communication events
- Contributes to the development of training plans for their designated applications and user roles
- Works with project managers, applications managers, applications specialists, and subject matter experts to assist with the development, validation, and updating of training materials
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years of adult education and training experience
- Healthcare operations or clinical experience is preferred but not required
- System credentials or certification is required