WHO WE ARE
Pivot Point Consulting enables healthcare organizations to realize the most value from their technology and resources through our EHR, ERP, Strategy, Virtual Care, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Service Desk and Revenue Cycle Management services. Our experts deliver consulting, managed services and talent solutions to providers, payers, life sciences and technology organizations.
Pivot Point Consulting has earned multiple industry and workplace quality awards, including Best in KLAS: Overall IT Services Firm (2020), Top Three Best in KLAS for HIT Implementation and Support (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019), Highest Rated Vendor in KLAS Implementation Services in the Select Category (2017), #1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting in the Select Category (2016), #6 Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work (2021).
- Candidate will work for a molecular testing organization with products/services that help oncologists diagnose and treat cancer patients
- The client organization is interested in deeper integration between their products and their Epic EMR
- Guide client on clinical application integration and data migration
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must be an Epic-certified analyst
- Expertise in designing Epic HL7, API, SMART on FHIR and Epic App Orchard integrations
3 - 4 months