WHO WE ARE
Pivot Point Consulting enables healthcare organizations to realize the most value from their technology and resources through our EHR, ERP, Strategy, Virtual Care, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Service Desk and Revenue Cycle Management services. Our experts deliver consulting, managed services and talent solutions to providers, payers, life sciences and technology organizations.
Pivot Point Consulting has earned multiple industry and workplace quality awards, including Best in KLAS: Overall IT Services Firm (2020), Top Three Best in KLAS for HIT Implementation and Support (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019), Highest Rated Vendor in KLAS Implementation Services in the Select Category (2017), #1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting in the Select Category (2016), #6 Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work (2021).
The Integration Analyst II supports the business goals and objectives for the Technical Integration Team, the Information Services Organization, and the organization as a whole. With some supervision, the Integration Analyst II is responsible for taking customer requirements and converting them into messaging specifications for application integration. This person should have knowledge of healthcare messaging, an understanding of messaging formats/specifications, and ability to provide gap analysis documentation. This position will also need to have the ability to provide feedback to the business in business terms after completing the technical messaging gap analysis.
- Works with groups of individuals in the analysis, design, development, and delivery of technical Integration Solutions.
- Works closely with project teams on customer-specific initiatives which involve message movement, translation, or integration development to solve technical messaging communication and transformation issues.
- Assists team members with troubleshooting technical issues related to message transformations and flows as well as analyzing customer messaging specifications and providing gap analysis.
- Creates documentation for future reference, training and support purposes.
- Communicates with customers and vendors to clarify messaging format requirements.
- Writes translation plans to move development work into various environments
- Supports integration testing as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of all data formats used in healthcare integration messaging (HL7, EDI, CSV, XML, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Experience integrating to and from Epic.
- A minimum of 2 years prior experience integrating messaging between healthcare systems (EMRs, Applications, third parties).
- A minimum of 5 years IT experience in technical analysis, design, and integration implementation.
- A minimum of 2 years working with relational databases, Transact-SQL, and SQL Stored Procedures or any other database.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in MS Office with a focus on Excel, Word, and Visio.
- Prior work in environments which include Diplomat, Microsoft SSIS, Informatica PowerCenter, IBM Integration Bus, is a plus.
- Current certification in Epic Bridges is a strong plus.