Pivot Point Consulting is currently seeking an Epic Bridges Analyst
- Must be certified in Epic Bridges
- Strong Understanding of Open Link
- Experience working with 3rd part systems, internal staff, and state agencies
- Strong Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Works well in team environment
About Pivot Point Consulting:
Pivot Point Consulting, 2020 Best in KLAS: Overall IT Services Firm, enables healthcare, organizations to realize the most value from their technology and data through our Advisory, Implementation, Optimization, Managed Services and Talent Solutions. We work with providers, payers and life sciences organizations and have 450+ employees serving over 85 clients across the U.S.
Pivot Point Consulting has earned many industry and workplace quality awards including:
- Best in KLAS: Overall IT Services Firm (2020)
- Top Three Best in KLAS for HIT Implementation and Support (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Highest Rated Vendor in KLAS Implementation Services in the Select Category (2017)
- #1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting in the Select Category (2016)
- #9 in Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work (2016)
Epic®, Community Connect®, Cerner®, Siemens®, Allscripts®, MEDITECH®, McKesson®, Centricity®, eClinicalWorks®, NextGen® CPSI®, MEDHOST®, athenahealth®, Greenway®, Workday®, Lawson/Infor®, Peoplesoft®, SAP®, Kronos® and Facets®.