Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company is a #1 Best in KLAS healthcare IT consulting firm with a fun and collaborative culture, and a growing team. Pivot Point, provides strategy and talent solutions for providers, payers, and life sciences organizations — with more than 400 employees serving over 100 clients across the U.S.
- The Engagement Manager leads the deliverables and expectations of the engagement. This includes ensuring PPC delivers on the statement of work and/or engagement goals, cultivates a healthy client experience, and cultivates happy consultant(s). The role is expected to DRIVE SUCCESS and does this by ensuring client deliverables/expectations are met, consultants are successful, and clear communication of routine updates to ACE team and recruiters.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Relationship Builder with the Client, Consultant(s), ACE team, and engaged recruiters.
- Standard bearer of routine/ongoing communication with the ACE team and recruiters where applicable.
- Serve as the PRIMARY level escalation point for the client and consultant(s).
- Manages the client engagement in Clarizen and consultant engagements in Bullhorn.
- Identifies business development opportunities and collaborates with the Account Manager and Client Executive.
- Monitors, maintains, and reports staff hours and productive utilization or SLAs (Managed Services Clients) and proactively escalates challenges.
- Provide weekly status reports to Client and ACE team as required by the engagement.
- Escalate issues, when necessary, to ACE team.
- Develop and cultivate partnerships and relationships with Client Managers and Leadership to facilitate trust in PPC as vendor of choice and as trusted advisors.
- Meet with Client Managers on a regular basis to proactively check in on consultant performance.
- Participate in and facilitate new client/consultant interview process.
- Monitor and approve OT, PTO, and manage the overall budget and schedule of the client.
- Mentor and coach colleague engagement managers and PPC team members to increase the aggregate knowledge of the team.
- Assist with the development of methodology, processes, and tools that help the business fine-tune and mature.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Clear and effective communication.
- Collaborative relationship builder.
- Organized, thorough, and detail oriented.
- Strategic and innovative.
- Critical thinking and analytical.
- Exercises good judgment.
- Experience within staffing, consulting, or HR highly desired.
- Strong work ethic and availability after hours as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills with the ability to actively listen.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously with high standards of excellence.
- Commitment to a positive workplace culture and collaborative environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and database knowledge.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years healthcare IT delivery.
- Business development.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- PMP preferred.
- Up to 75% as required by engagement.