WHO WE ARE
Pivot Point Consulting enables healthcare organizations to realize the most value from their technology and resources through our EHR, ERP, Strategy, Virtual Care, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Service Desk and Revenue Cycle Management services. Our experts deliver consulting, managed services and talent solutions to providers, payers, life sciences and technology organizations.
Pivot Point Consulting has earned multiple industry and workplace quality awards, including Best in KLAS: Overall IT Services Firm (2020), Top Three Best in KLAS for HIT Implementation and Support (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019), Highest Rated Vendor in KLAS Implementation Services in the Select Category (2017), #1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting in the Select Category (2016), #6 Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work (2021).
The EHR Practice Manager plays a critical role in ensuring prospective candidates meet Pivot Point’s standards for quality, culture and high-level consulting abilities. You will oversee the screening and placement processes within your practice and build relationships across our consulting community. You will also coordinate with multiple areas of the company, including Talent Solutions, Business Development and Engagement Management. EHR Practice Managers will be able to manage multiple priorities and dynamically adapt to the needs of our consultants and customers.
The EHR Practice Manager’s primary responsibilities are finding the right candidates for the right roles for our customers. You’ll be involved in technical screenings and interviews, consultant evaluations and candidate submittal decisions. In addition, you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Evaluate candidates’ technical and consulting abilities through various mechanisms including interviews, resumes and references
- Review open opportunities within your Practice’s specialized areas to determine and prioritize potential candidate submissions
- Collaborate with Practice leaders, Business Development, and other members of the organization to determine required skillsets for openings and determining the best candidates who match those criteria
- Drive Business Development opportunities within the EHR Practice
- Partner with clients in a billable capacity for targeted special projects of strategic importance
- Providing counsel and recommendations throughout the entire acquisition process on candidate assessment and selection, offer recommendations and other guidance as necessary
- Coordinate with Talent Solutions on recruiting efforts and targeted pipelining activities
- Strong time management and analytical skills; ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of consulting or consultant management experience within the EHR space in leadership or team management roles
- Proven ability to build relationships and rapport with candidates to expand our candidate pipelines
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and capabilities of managing candidates throughout the recruitment and hiring process
- Ability to handle ambiguity, stressful and/or confidential situations with ease and professionalism
- High energy, enthusiasm and passion for building teams and ability to work in time-sensitive environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Teams
- Experience managing candidate details in CRM or ATS technologies preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Pivot Point Consulting embraces and encourages an entrepreneurial spirit and focuses on rewarding top-performing individuals. Our compensation and benefits packages include:
- Base salary plus bonus structure
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k with company matching, Health Savings Account (with company contributions), and more
- Work from home – 100% remote position
- Generous PTO that increases with tenure
- Annual incentive trips to exotic destinations for you and a guest
- Access to over 2,500 professional development courses to grow in your career
California residents may also access Vaco’s HR Notice at Collection for California Applicants and Employees. Vaco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race (including but not limited to traits historically associated with race such as hair texture and hair style), color, sex (includes pregnancy or related conditions), religion or creed, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, status as a veteran, union membership, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, or any other protected characteristics as required by federal, state or local law.