WHO WE ARE
Pivot Point Consulting enables healthcare organizations to realize the most value from their technology and resources through our EHR, ERP, Strategy, Virtual Care, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Service Desk and Revenue Cycle Management services. Our experts deliver consulting, managed services and talent solutions to providers, payers, life sciences and technology organizations.
Pivot Point Consulting has earned multiple industry and workplace quality awards, including Best in KLAS: Overall IT Services Firm (2020), Top Three Best in KLAS for HIT Implementation and Support (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019), Highest Rated Vendor in KLAS Implementation Services in the Select Category (2017), #1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting in the Select Category (2016), #6 Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work (2021).
The Director of Northeast Business Development for Pivot Point Consulting is responsible for growing the business by establishing new business and maintaining relations with current customers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Develop new and existing client relationships
- Increase market share in existing clients and maximize new business development opportunities within assigned territory, achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high-level of customer satisfaction
- Seek out and target new customers and initiate a plan to approach and secure new business for Pivot Point Consulting
- Manage key customer relationships
- Work with Pivot Point Healthcare Advisory Teams, and assist in the creation of proposals, presentations and RFP responses
- Exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, client visits and gross sales margin
- Strong desire for sales; proven track record of previous related successes
- Ability to learn new skills quickly, excel at multi-tasking
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills, the ability to prioritize work assignments
- Knowledgeable in every step of the sales cycle: Prospect, contact, negotiation, close and follow up
- Commitment to a positive workplace culture and environment
- Strong prospecting and business development skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to implement solutions
- Sales experience within the healthcare industry is required
- Experience in healthcare IT from a recruiting and/or sales background is preferred
- Background and knowledge of healthcare advisory services and/or staffing regarding Meaningful Use, EMR, EHR, ERP, Business Intelligence and implementation is highly preferred
California residents may also access Vaco's HR Notice at Collection for California Applicants and Employees.
Vaco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race (including but not limited to traits historically associated with race such as hair texture and hair style), color, sex (includes pregnancy or related conditions), religion or creed, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, status as a veteran, union membership, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, or any other protected characteristics as required by federal, state or local law.