Data Analytics Practice Director
- The Data Analytics Practice Director will oversee and lead the Data Analytics Practice through established relationships with PPC, clients and peers in the industry. Responsible for the strategic vision, objectives, organizational goals, roadmap, business development, and integration with all business segments. Screens and manages candidates in collaboration with Operations, Recruiting, and Engagement Management.
- Competitive salary with full benefits (medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k, PTO, and more.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Embodies PPC’s Core Tenets.
- Provides and drives the practice vision and mission.
- Develops and drives the strategic roadmap objectives and organizational goals.
- Screens practice candidates in collaboration with recruiting.
- Supports and manages practice consultants.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with clients, consultants, and internal colleagues.
- Delivers on business development and utilization targets as determined by the practice.
- Leads multi-disciplinary teams and delivers client services.
- Collaborates with leaders in all verticals including business development, recruiting, and engagement management.
- Serves as escalation point for client and consultant issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Utilizes Bullhorn for all CRM.
- Participates in industry groups and contributes to case studies, blogs, white papers, and demonstrates industry thought leadership.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Clear and effective communication.
- Collaborative relationship builder.
- Organized, thorough, and detail oriented.
- Strategic and innovative.
- Critical thinking and analytical.
- Exercises good judgment.
- Experience within Data Analytics implementation, staffing, and consulting.
- Strong work ethic and availability after hours as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills with the ability to actively listen.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously with high standards of excellence.
- Commitment to a positive workplace culture and collaborative environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and database knowledge.
Education and Experience:
- 10+ years healthcare Data Analytics IT delivery.
- Data Analytics Business development.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- PMP preferred.
- Up to 75% as required by engagement.
Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company is a #1 Best in KLAS healthcare IT consulting firm with a fun and collaborative culture, and a growing team. Pivot Point, provides strategy and talent solutions for providers, payers, and life sciences organizations — with more than 400 employees serving over 100 clients across the U.S.