Pivot Point Consulting is currently seeking a Senior Cerner Patient Accounting Analyst
- Must be experienced in Cerner with design, build, testing and support
- Strong understanding of Cerner Revenue Cycle processes
- Must have Cerner experience at multiple client sites
- Strong Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Works well in team environment
- Ability to travel Monday through Friday weekly
About Pivot Point Consulting:
Pivot Point Consulting enables healthcare organizations to realize the most value from their technology and data through their advisory, implementation, optimization and managed services and talent solutions. The company provides strategy and talent solutions for providers, payers and life sciences organizations – with 300 consultants serving over 85 clients across the United States.
Pivot Point Consulting has earned many industry and workplace quality awards including:
• Highest Rated Vendor in KLAS Implementation Services in the Select Category (July 2017)
• #1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting in the Select Category (2016)
• #9 in Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in 2016
Epic®, Community Connect®, Cerner®, Siemens®, Allscripts®, MEDITECH®, McKesson®, Centricity®, eClinicalWorks®, NextGen® CPSI®, MEDHOST®, athenahealth®, Greenway®, Workday®, Lawson/Infor®, Peoplesoft®, SAP®, Kronos® and Facets®.